Monday, February 1, 2016

Homeward bound!

And the verdict is: Discharge!

Thankfully last night was far easier. I still had reflux and wasn’t able to tolerate my full overnight tube feeding, but I wasn’t nauseous like the day before. We’re finishing up some meds and labwork now, and in a few hours I will be a free woman!

I fully expect to be a mess for a few days post-discharge. Returning from the hospital is always a shock to my system, particularly considering I haven’t had any semblance of a decent night’s sleep in over a week. I should be fine after a few days of hibernation, and then it’s back to work rebuilding my stamina and maintaining my lung function. Maybe I’ll even go out for a meal on Shabbos!

Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes. Even though I couldn’t necessarily respond to everyone individually, I saw them all and they made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment