Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Ouch

Last week they somehow managed to mistake me for a pincushion. At one point I actually had 3 separate IVs, which I’m pretty sure is my all-time high, and honestly seemed a bit excessive. A friend looked at my arms and commented that I was rocking some hardcore body modifications. Forget about piercing the skin, I go straight for the veins! Maybe I’ll start a new trend!

As usual, things are moving slowly. But, they ARE moving. My chest is a little less tight and my airways are a little clearer. Lately it’s been taking 3 weeks of IV antibiotics to bring me back to baseline, so that’s what I’m expecting this time around as well. However, I will NOT be hospitalized that entire time. My goal is to get out and set up on home infusion before Shabbos. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment