Monday, June 8, 2015

Progress!

Thank G-d, after a week of IV antibiotics I am breathing so much better! I'm still very worn out, and it's going to be a long, slow process to rebuild my endurance and work up to where I want to be, but I'm grateful for the progress I've seen so far. I really appreciate being able to do simple household tasks, like carrying in groceries or taking out the trash. Heck, even being able to independently run errands is a big deal! Hopefully soon I'll be able to get back to work and regular life, and will have the luxury of taking all these tasks of daily living for granted again.

I am so grateful to everyone who has come to visit, both near and far! Thank you so much for putting in the effort and taking the time to help break up the monotonous days and weeks! And thank you everyone for the phone calls, emails, texts, and Facebook messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment