Monday, December 19, 2016

Not quite there yet

Well, things are heading in the right direction, but they’re not quite where we’d like them to be just yet – so the IV stays in for another week of antibiotics and hydration. I kinda thought that might be the outcome, because though I’m feeling significantly better, I don’t feel like I’m at my best yet. I was disappointed that my numbers weren’t higher, but I may need to put more effort into that by doing more nebulizers and airway clearance. I started slacking a little as I started feeling better, but I need to remember that I AM still in a CF exacerbation, and even though I’m not in the hospital I still need to keep myself on a hospital-style treatment and airway clearance schedule. Just with more sleep, and better food!

I’ll be home alone this Shabbos, and depending on how cold it is I may need to stay put, but company would be lovely if anyone wants to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment