Thursday, July 26, 2018

Endings, Beginnings, and Doctor Who


A fitting way to spend our last night together as roommates: catching me up on the last episode of Doctor Who before the new season starts in the fall. By the time Martelle comes back after the weekend, I should be finished moving upstairs. Martelle and I agreed when we moved in that I would introduce her to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and she would introduce me to Doctor Who. She finished Buffy ages ago, so it seems particularly appropriate for us to finish catching me up on the Doctor tonight.

It's been an awesome 3+ years, filled with an abundance of hashgacha, laughter, geekery, and good times. I'm so glad that we're simultaneously moving on for the best of reasons, AND that we'll still be living in the same building so there's no real goodbye! Looking forward to continued adventures together!

No comments:

Post a Comment