Sunday, May 12, 2019

New lungs here I come!

I’m on my way to get shiny new lungs!!!!

(Assuming it isn't a false alarm. There's always a chance they'll find something disqualifying during the final check, so nothing is guaranteed until they're actually putting me under. But the doctor says everything looks good on paper and he's very hopeful!) 

It’s a loooong surgery, so don’t be alarmed if it takes a while until you hear any news. While I’m incapacitated, my mom and Katherine will be posting updates on my blog at https://laughteristhebestchestpt.blogspot.com.  On the web version there is an option to follow by email if you want to make sure not to miss anything. Please go there to keep up to date on what’s going on, as they obviously won’t be able to reach out to many people individually.

For those who who would like to daven, my Hebrew name is Keren Eliana bas Sara. 

See you on the other side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment