Thursday, May 16, 2019

Surgery update 9

Hi everyone, it's Katherine.  Eliana is continuing to heal and be the determined Eliana that we all know and love.  Right now she is sleeping comfortably.  I just wanted to give a shout out to someone that I see everyday.  Eliana's mom, Eileen.  She is at her bedside every single day and she is always there for her.  I may be the one writing these updates but Eileen is right there with Eliana too.  She is absolutely amazing and I wanted to recognize her awesomeness! Also all of you, her friends.  Your love and support has been SO AMAZING, it's hard to put it into words.  I am grateful to every single one of you for being here and taking this journey with us.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Eileen rocks! Always has! I've known her since I was nine.

    ReplyDelete